ULTIMATE SUMMER VOLLEYBALL TRAINING PROGRAM
JOIN BOTH SUMMER TRAINING PROGRAMS FOR THE ULTIMATE SUMMER VOLLEYBALL TRAINING EXPERIENCE
COMPLETE VOLLEYBALL CLINIC
- Tuesday & Thursday Evenings from 5:15-8:00pm
- 9 Training Sessions.
- July 2, 9, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25, 30 Aug 1
- Position Specific Training, High Level Game Play, Physical Conditioning, Sport Psychology Training, Nutritional Training
- Free Extra Before & After Session Training
- Free T-Shirt
- Guest Speakers
- So Much More... to prepare the athletes for their upcoming fall volleyball season.
- click here for the complete description of the v.ball clinic
DOUBLES BEACH VOLLEYBALL CLUB
- Wednesday Evenings from 5:15-8:00pm
- 9 (10) Weeks Of Training
- May 29, June 5, 12, 19, 26 July 3, 10, 17, 24 & (31). (If a training session is cancelled due to severe weather it will be rescheduled for July 31st. If no sessions are cancelled, then July 31st will be a free extra training session).
- Complete Doubles Beach Training in ALL aspects of the game.
- 4 Doubles Beach Tournaments (Usually on Sundays) -June 30, July7, July 21, August 4
- Free Wilson AVP Tournament Quality Volleyball
- Free Competition Tank Top
- Free Backpack
- So Much More..to prepare the athletes for doubles beach volleyball
- click here for the complete description of the doubles program
Combined, You Get a Total of 18 Training Sessions...Plus 4 Beach Doubles Tournaments.
This program will allow athletes to improve at an incredible rate.
REGISTER FOR THE ULTIMATE SUMMER V.BALL PROGRAM AND SAVE $100
SAVE $100 OFF THE NORMAL COMBINED PRICE OF BOTH PROGRAMS (Normally $1,020)
Sibling Discount: $50 discount off each registration if 2 family members attend - type in "SIBLINGS" into the Promo Code Box during Registration)
Refund Policy: 50% Refund will be given up to May 15th (minus a $50 administrative fee). After May 15th, no refunds are given.
*Offerings, programs, dates, policies, coaches, trainers and speakers are subject to modification and/or change.
Contact Ed Hoffman if you have any questions:
phone: (516) 643-8425